Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3 that’s particularly becoming famous for its soothing and healing properties on skin. Niacinamide is a precursor to two important biochemical cofactors: Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+/NADH) and Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide phosphate (NADP+) of which both are central to the chemical reactions that the body cells; including skin cells need to repair damage, propagate, and function normally. By giving the body a precursor (Niacinamide), it allows it to make more NAD+, which in turn fuels cells proliferation as well as allowing the body to absorb and neutralize more free radicals.
Niacinamide or Vitamin B 3
• Helps skin make more collagen, ceramides and hyaluronic acid.
• Boosting hydraton by reducing Trans Epidermal Water Loss
• Reduces signs of ageing, enlarged pores, wrinkles and hyper-pigmentation.
• Reduces inflammation in mild to moderate acne just as well as, prescription-only treatments
• Limits overproduction of sebum in oily skin.
•Compatible with many other actives hence easy to incorporate in your routine with less adverse reaction