Vitamin contributes to normal collagen formation, which is the structural protein providing support to blood vessels, skin, gums, teeth, bones and cartilage. Vitamin C also increases the absorption of iron and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. HealthAid Vitamin C is buffered with Rosehip and Aceroal so it is highly bioavailable and gentle on the stomach.
What Are Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets For?
- May help maintain normal growth and development.
- Contribute to normal collagen formation
- Contribute to normal nervous system and psychological function
- Contribute to the protection of cells against oxidative damage
- Contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- May improve the symptoms of gingivitis (inflammation of the gums), bleeding gums, rough, dry, scaly skin
- May enhance the healing process
- May help reduce swelling and painful joints
Vitamin C 1500mg Tablets may be of benefit to those who:
- Need to increase their immunity function
- Wish to maintain healthy bones, nails, skin, hair and strong blood vessels
- Are exposed to free radical damage.
- Require natural antihistamine.
- Have sensitive stomachs
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, HPMC), Bulking Agent [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), microcrystalline cellulose], Rosehip Powder (rosa canina), Anti-caking Agent (silica, veg. magnesium stearate), Stabiliser [crosslinked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose (SCMC)], Glazing Agent (SCMC, dextrin, dextrose,soylecithin, sodium citrate), Acerola Powder, Hesperidin, Rutin.