KidzOmega Liquid provides a rich source of omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA; enriched with Vitamins A, D, E, C and Folic Acid. It contains an infusion of wild berries which provide powerful antioxidant function, and a great flavour. KidzOmega Liquid contributes to the maintanance of optimum growth, brain development and overall wellbeing.
KidzOmega? liquid may be of benefit to:
- Children to aid neural development and healthy brain functionality
- Those children who have an active lifestyle
- Children who lack focus and concentration
- Children who do not obtain sufficient nutrients from their diet due to poor eating habits
- Those children who have compromised immune systems
- Children to maintain healthy growth and development
- Those children who feel tired and run down
What is KidzOmega200ml Liquid for?
- The high levels of fish oils, especially DHA contributes to healthy brain development
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes and normal immune function. It is also needed for the formation of bone, protein and growth hormones
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which protects against free radical damages
- Vitamin D contributes to the healthy bone development
- Vitamin C contributes to normal immune function and the maintenance of healthy skin and gums
- Folic Acid is beneficial for optimal growth, development and the maintenance of a healthy blood system
- Wild Berries provide potent antioxidant properties to help maintain overall wellbeing
Flavour Enhancer (concentrated pineapple juice, mango puree, concentrated orange juice, banana puree, natural pineapple flavour, natural vanilla flavour),FishOil Concentrate, Wild Berry Concentrate, Emulsifier (cornstarch, fructose, alginate, acacia gum), Bulking Agent (water, sunflower oil), Antioxidant (natural mixed tocopherols derived fromsoyoil ), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol), Natural Preservative (potassium sorbate), Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate), Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol derived fromcoconut), ), Folic Acid.