Acidophilus (4 Billion) Capsules from HealthAid are formulated using special strains of probiotics cultures on a diary free medium. Fructo-Oligosaccharides are prebiotic that support the growth and proliferation of probiotic bacterial strains in the intestinal tract.
Acidophilus Plus Capsules from HealthAid are suitable for both vegans and vegetarians.
What are Acidophilus Plus capsules for?
Our digestive system is colonised by billions of bacteria, some of which are known as ‘friendly’. ‘Friendly’ because they work in many useful ways. A proper balance between the beneficial bacteria and harmful bacteria must be kept to maintain a healthy, regular digestive system.
- Could protect against the entrance and proliferation of invading organisms
- Could assist in lactase production and benefit people who are lactose intolerant
- Could assist in the production of niacin, folic acid and pyridoxine.
- May help improve gastrointestinal functions and improve digestion
- May help maintain healthy gastrointestinal tract
- May improve the production of essential vitamins
- May improve immune functions
- May help enhance the growth of friendly bacteria in the gut
Acidophilus Plus Capsules may be of benefit to;
- Travellers who may be wary of the hygiene and water of the exotic countries they may be visiting
- Those who want to maintain the balance of ‘friendly’ bacteria in the gut
- Those during or following a course of antibiotics.
- People with hectic lifestyles
When Should I Take Acidophilus Plus Capsules?
Acidophilus Plus can be taken on a daily basis for general health and well being of the digestive tract or just periodically to overcome momentary stomach disorders or during or following an antibiotic course.