Health Aid Calcium Complete 800MG 120S
It also plays an important role in the maintanance of normal nervous system function, heartbeat, muscle and other vital organs.
Contain Calcium, which is one of the most important minerals in the body. It contributes to the maintanance of strong bones and healthy teeth. It also plays an important role in the maintanance of normal nervous system function, heartbeat, muscle and other vital organs.
What Are HealthAid Calcium 800mg Tablets For?
- Contribute to the maintanance of strong bones and teeth
- Contribute to the maintanance of normal muscle contraction, blood vessel contraction and expansion
- Assist the body in secretion of hormones and enzymes, and sending messages through the nervous system
- May help in most vital body processes and maintain their efficient functionality
- During pregnancy and breast feeding, calcium requirement is higher
When should I take HealthAid Calcium Complete 800mg Tablets?
Calcium 800mg Tablets can be taken to improve general bone health and to help those who are more susceptible to poor bone health related issues, such as women approaching the menopause or the elderly who are more prone to broken bones.
Calcium (calcium carbonate, calcium citrate, calcium pyruvate), Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin), Stabiliser (cross carmellose sodium), Binding Agent (acacia gum), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid), Acidity Regulator (citric acid), Emulsifier (sodium lauryl sulfate)