Health Aid Beta Carotene 23000I.U 30S
Beta Carotene is a safe and effective way of taking Vitamin A as the body only converts the required amount into Vitamin A, so there is no chance of a Vitamin A overdose.
Out of stock
The body converts Beta Carotene into Vitamin A, which contributes to the maintanance of good eyesight, strong bones, healthy skin, hair, teeth and gums. Beta Carotene is a safe and effective way of taking Vitamin A as the body only converts the required amount into Vitamin A, so there is no chance of a Vitamin A overdose. HealthAid mixed carotenoids capsules contain natural Beta Carotene derived from the sea plant, Dunaliecia Salina found in the unpolluted lake of Whyalla in South Australia.
What Are Beta Carotene Capsules For?
- Antioxidants are believed to be effective in helping destroy the harmful radicals inside the body, thereby protecting the body against oxidative damages
- Contribute to the maintenance of healthy skin and bones, good vision and a robust immune system.
Beta Carotene Capsules may be of benefit to:
- People looking for the support through the ageing process
- Those who wish to protect their body against oxidative damage
- People looking for immune support
When Should I Take Beta Carotene Capsules?
Beta Carotene capsules can be taken by senior citizens to support eye health or by those on poor diets who wish to increase their antioxidant intake for good health and well being.