Accu Chek Active blood glucose meter monitors blood glucose levels. It is easy to use with only two buttons and a beep tone.
In addition, it contains a test strip guide to make an easy blood application, and no coding is required.
- It stores upto 500 test results an it also provides easy visual double check to ensure correct measurement.
- View test average up to 90 days: You can view an average of your test results from the last 7 / 14 / 30 or even 90 days, it also provides pre & post-meal flagging to differentiate the measured glucose level before and after the meal.
- For usage; Remove a test strip from the container and close the cap tightly.
- As you insert the metallic end of the of the strip into the meter, it turns on. From any recommended sites of obtaining blood on your finger, lance the side of your fingertip with your lancing device.
- Apply the blood drop to the green field’s center on the strip and remove your finger
- . When the meter detects the blood, a flashing hourglass symbol appears after a beep which indicates that the test is in progress. The test gets over in about 5 seconds.
- The screen displays the result after a beep automatically. Remove the test strip from the meter and turn it off. Dispose the strip after the process is completed