Health Aid Vitamin B Complex 30S
Vitamin B , together with associated nutrients, plays a key role in the body’s vital metabolism.
Vitamin B , together with associated nutrients, plays a key role in the body’s vital metabolism. It contributes to the maintanance of healthy nervous, digestive system and skin.
What Are Vitamin B Complex Capsules For?
- Vitamin B1 contributes to the metabolism of proteins and fats
- Vitamin B2 contributes to normal eenrgy-yielding metabolism and the maintanance of normal mucous membranes
- Niacin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous sytem and normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal red blood cell formation, reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the maintanance of normal immunefunction
- Pantothenic acid promotes a large number of metabolic reactions essential for growth and well-being
- Biotin contributes to the maintannance of normal skin and hair
- Vitamin C has been added to provide antioxidant protection for the water-based tissues of the body and to help stimulate the immune system
- Choline & Inositol contribute to normal macronutrient and lipid metabolism and the maintanance of normal liver function.
Soybean Oil, Capsule shell (Gelatine, Glycerol, Purified Water), Palm oil, Choline bitartrate, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine mononitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Niacin (Nicotinamide B3), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Pantothenic acid (Calcium pantothenate), Inositol, Para aminobenzoic acid (PABA), Soya Lecithin, Hydrogenated coconut oil, Yellow Beeswax, Folacin (Folic acid), Vitamin B12 (Cynocobalamin), Biotin, Colouring Agent (red iron oxide E172, yellow iron oxide E172)