The ever popular Carmex lip balm is available whilst stocks last in this limited Wild Edition leopard print pot.
This is the original and now iconic lip balm which has been a firm favourite for generations. First introduced in 1937, this versatile and highly effective balm soothes, relieves, moisturises and protects your lips. Chapped and cracked lips are softened and caressed with rich cocoa butter whilst cooling camphor and menthol ease any discomfort. The balm provides long lasting protection against further chapping and creates a barrier to the elements which enables your lips to heal.
Feeling pleasant with no stickiness whilst smelling fresh and inviting, Carmex Classic delivers kissable lips in no time. Better still, the balm can be used as an undercoat and sealant for your lipstick. You might be asking yourself why you haven’t tried it before!
- Protects lips whilst they heal
- Soothes, softens and moisturises
- Cocoa butter, camphor and menthol
- Glides on and feels fabulous
- Pleasant, fresh aroma
- Can be used as an undercoat or sealant for lipstick
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally and evenly as often as necessary. Especially useful before and after expose to sunlight, wind or low temperatures. Recommended before and after lipstick application to preserve and restore moisture. Reapply after eating or swimming.
- Petrolatum, Lanolin, Cetyl Esters, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Cera Alba, Paraffin, Camphor, Menthol, Salicylic Acid, Aroma, Vanillin – our formula’s are never tested on animals!