How to protect yourself and others from getting COVID-19
- Regularly wash hands with soap and water, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid close contact with people who have flu-like symptoms.
- Cover your nose and mouth with tissue or cough and sneeze into your flexed elbow.
- Avoid handshaking hugging and kissing with people who have flu-like symptoms.
- Stay home and avoid travelling when you have flu-like symptoms.
- Report fever, cough and shortness of breath to the nearest health facility.
In store services
All our 85+ branches remain open and our pharmacists continue providing all our services while adhering to all COVID protocols.
Our stores have strict hygiene practices that are adhered to everyday, however, we have put in place additional steps to keep team members and customers safe. These include the removal of all product testers, increasing the frequency of hand washing and sanitizing in addition to disinfecting key areas within the store including the pharmacy check out, tills, counter tops and pin pads. Your safety is our priority.
We ensure to maintain social distancing while dispensing medication, and offering patient counselling /education
Our online delivery channels remain open for all customers and those patients who are at increased risk of severe illness. Please feel free to call us for advice or delivery orders on Whats App 0715 703 000